Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bsev721 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Failed dot drug test consequences
    I am working for one company and was trying to get a more localized job with another company and failed the DOT pre-employment drug test. Should I worry about my old company finding out about the failed drug test?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2012, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bsev721 View Post
    I am working for one company and was trying to get a more localized job with another company and failed the DOT pre-employment drug test. should I worry about my old company finding out about the failed drug test?
    Depends if your State requires that a failed test be reported to DMV - OR the current employer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Failed dot drug test [ 20 Answers ]

after 20 years of driving does 1/2 joint seven days before failed random finish career as driver?& if so .how stupid will all this b.s. be when they finally legalize pot for personal off duty use. Rite now if I was a raging alcoholic I'd be working! Funny rite?

Failed the Dot Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

Tested positive for cocaine, but have never used the stuff. Was tested in Clinic in warren, mi, but received a call a week later from another state telling Me I failed the test and now they would call my employer. I lost my job and I swear I have never even tried cocaine. Any suggestions?

Failed dot drug test [ 5 Answers ]

IF I faild a DOT drug test in Oklahoma for a pipeline and I'm about to have to take a DOT drug test for a boating job in Texas will this new company see that I have faild a DOT drug test before?

Failed dot drug test [ 6 Answers ]

Is yhere a company anywhere that will give an otherwise excellent driver a second chance?

View more questions Search