Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Splinter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 07:02 AM
    Troy bilt super bronco not starting
    Super Bronco mower not starting. Replaced battery and spark plug.
    When I turn the key, I get nothing. No turnover, no click, nothing.

Is there a connection between the brake pedal and the starter?
    jsfocke Posts: 310, Reputation: 37

Sep 24, 2012, 09:06 AM
    Yes, the brake pedal has to be down for it to turn over. The deck must be all the way up too. You could have a blown fuse. It should be located by the solenoid. Just follow the positive cable from the battery to locate it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy-Bilt Super Bronco 13AX60TG766 [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have a maintenance manual available for subject riding mower? Our RC club mower's drive pedal is now extremely hard to push down all the way. A helpful user on another forum suggested it may be the variable speed pulley hanging up. He offered advice on how to check this by removing...

Troy bilt super bronco [ 1 Answers ]

On my mower the steering wheel just keeps turning and the wheels don't turn. From reading other posts it looks like I may need to replace the hex flange bearing, but I cannot get the stupid nut and pinion gear off to do so.. please and help is greatly appreciated

Troy-bilt Super Bronco will not start [ 0 Answers ]

I have a model 13AT609G766 Super Bronco with a 21.0hpv twin it will not start, I had it running and when I pushed the lever to start the mower blades it died now it won't start. Can anyone help me, it will start if I spray starting fluid on the air filter but it dies after it burns off the starting...

Troy Bilt Super Bronco [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a diagram of a Super Bronco deck. Had to replace a tension spring but don't think is in the correct place. The diagram in the manual isn't too clear on the springs placement. The belt is very loose and doesn't have the cutting power it used to.

View more questions Search