Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loverboy11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 08:34 PM
    I'm 12 and I love my best friend but she has a boyfriend what do I do?
    We have been friends since we were 3
    MrsCreedo Posts: 10, Reputation: 6

Sep 24, 2012, 01:43 AM
    You are 12? Don't take this the wrong way, but don't tell her yet. You are both young, feelings are sure to change every day- for both of you. Just enjoy the friendship & see what comes of that in time. :) Patience never hurts when it comes to love. As a matter of fact, it is key. ;)
    leolady101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 02:44 PM
    Haha I can promise you that you won't feel the same in general in a year. Im 18 and I grew a lot.. you have a crush on her and its fine I remember when crushes were all sappy and innocent.. anyway just hang on to her as a friend don't push her or anything. Your all still very immature so just continue to be her friend and focus on yourself and school.. your barley in middle school right? Just have fun and don't take it too serious
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2012, 04:23 PM
    Hi

I'm not going to say nothing about your age, the point of the matter is, she has someone respect that. And respect yourself and leave her alone.
    Its hard I know. But you can. And will be able to do it :)

All the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in love with my best friend, but she has a boyfriend. What do I do? [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I am in love with my best friend, but she has a boyfriend. What do I do? When she is with me I never hear her talk about her boyfriend in a good way, but when she talks about him to our other friends she talks about having kids with him. There is a huge amount of sexual tension between the...

I love my boyfriend and like my best friend [ 2 Answers ]

I Have 8 months with my boyfriend.. so I met this guy and we started talking a lot until we became bestfriends then he told me he likes me.. I started to feel things for him before till now and now I'm confused and don't know what to do

Im in love with my best friend but she has a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I had nowhere else to turn to so I came here. Me and my best friend have been friends for about a year. We met online and we've met in person. I'm 16 and she's 14. We've been really close friends , we used to call each other baby and I love you to each other. We would Skype like everyday and call...

I'm in love with my best friend but she has a boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I've been friends with her since the last 3 years we are really close she has a boyfriend for A year and a half now she loves him allot but he always makes her cry and feel bad because the boyfriend is a real jackass he promises stuff and breaks them she asks for something she never gets an answer...

In love with my best friend who has a boyfriend. [ 6 Answers ]

OK well this is my first time to really use one of these sites but I thought id give it a try and see what other opinions I can get. OK, there is a girl that I'm completely in love with, but she has a boyfriend, I'm completley in love with her and were best frineds. I met her about a year ago...

View more questions Search