Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    staciek82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 03:27 PM
    80s children's movie about a witch and an apple tree
    What is the name of a children's movie from the 80s about a witch who eats apples to stay young?
    taz1649 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 12:32 PM
    There's is a film called hugga bunch and it has a witch in it that eats berries to stay young. Maybe that's it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Name of A children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

There is a movie that is about 10 years old ,maybe more, that I need the title of. It is a children's movie and it is about a little girl who is on an adventure. She has to go through obstacles like walking upside down on a dirt road and she has little friends that are like cabage patch kids (I...

Children's movie from 80s or 90s.. Dancing baby dolls.. apple tree [ 6 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to love as a kid and I have no idea what it's called. There is a girl who enters a world through her mirror where there are little babies singing and dancing on a bridge. She does something and falls into a hole where there is a witch and some monsters and a big apple tree...

80s UK children's Film - what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I watched a film when I was about 10 I think, so its early to mid eighties, set in England about a little girl who makes friends with a rabbit who wears a top hat (a man dressed in a rabbit outfit that is). She is the only person who can see him, until the end of the film. He has a tree...

Some sort of witch movie [ 13 Answers ]

I'm looking for these two movies that I sawe when I was younger 1. I only remember two kids a boy and a girl they were babies and they appeared in the back of this mans truck as he was getting ready to leave and then they just disappered I pretty sure it was a witch movie. 2. It's about this...

Apple tree spots [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 year old delicious apple tree has orange spots on the leaves.I tried fungicide but no help.

View more questions Search