Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcmodelr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Determine printable rows per page??
    I have an Excel VBA application I designed to generate a Glucometer Logbook report. Report contains a varying count of rows per day depending on what and how much source data is available.

I've looked everywhere I could think of... Currently working around problem by limiting report to 16 days per page.

How can I determine how many rows of output will fit on the printed pages so I can have the software determine how many days of data to print on each page based on rows available on one page compared to how many rows of data each day needs to use?

I've found how to set up margins, set the type-size, etc. But I've been unable to find a way to determine how many rows of text of the selected size will fit on a single printed page. There MUST be a way to do this, or Excel would be splitting rows in 1/2 with top of row on different page from bottom of same row.

If possible, I'd like to be able to have solution that will work with any version of Excel back to at least Excel 2000 since that's what I have on one of my laptops, but I have Excel 2010 on my Desktop.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find a printable eviction [ 5 Answers ]

I need to find a printable eviction notice for tx. I have an adult step child living at home doesn't pay any bills and this person needs to leave. Too much stress in the home and husbands health is being affected by it. Any help wuld be greatly appreciatd. Ty.. :)

Unemployment printable w2's 2009 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I print unemployment w2? I can't even find it online anywhere?

Printable bid forms [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find a printable bid form for cleaning bussniess

Huge Word Doc Too Many Page Sizes - Unable to Change Page Setup [ 8 Answers ]

Windows Vista Microsoft Word 2003 SP3 I've a 298 page word doc which was created by: a) scanned into a PDF document b) using Abbyy FineReader Optical Character Recognition OCR software I turned it into a Word Doc Now, the problem is that while the majority of the Word Doc has paper set to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.