Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creedford2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 11:53 AM
    Solve a riddle
    My 1st wears my second, my 3rdwold be what my 1st would get if he went to the sea. Put them together, my 1,2 and 3. the belle of New York is the girl for me.
    Rebeqa Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 12:43 PM
    The statue of liberty?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Me Solve a Riddle [ 3 Answers ]

You saw a shirt for 97$. You don't have the cash. So you borrowed 50$ from your mom and 50$ from your Dad. 50 + 50= 100 you bought the shirt, and had 3$ change. You give your mom a 1$ and your dad 1$ and keep the other dollar for yourself. You owe your mom 49$ and your dad 49$.

Solve a riddle [ 1 Answers ]

A 7 letter word, 5, 6, 7 letters increase each year 3,4 letters are the same 3, 2, 5 letters cover 79%b of the world... vats the word??

Solve a riddle? [ 1 Answers ]

I am considered one-but function as two--but can be purchased to function as three!

Solve this riddle [ 5 Answers ]

You are on a raft, in the middle of the ocean. You have plenty of food And water, so surviving is no problem. The only thing is you have a Packet of cigarettes, but no matches to light a cigarette. Unfortunately There is no way to make a fire or spark with the supplies on board... You Are...

To solve this riddle [ 5 Answers ]

You throw away the outside, cook the inside,and than eat the outside, and throw away the inside, --what is it?

View more questions Search