Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fayazzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Is the pressure head of secondary pump gets added up to the pressure head of teritiar
    In our chilled water network,we have primary,secondary and teritiary pumps.Is the pressure head of secondary pump gets added up to the pressure head of teritiary?

Check out some similar questions!

How do you fix low pressure at the shower head when good pressure present at faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

Good hot and cold water pressure at faucet but when switched to shower, temperature of water drops drastically (minimal hot water coming through) and water pressure is very low. Shower head has been switched, mesh has been cleaned of any debris, and black rubber ring has been changed. What can I...

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head I.e static head, delivery head [ 1 Answers ]

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head i.e static head, delivery head, residual head and friction head . Please give me examples in S.I units. This is for plumbing purposes

What is pump head pressure [ 0 Answers ]

Need to know how to calculate pump specifications to produce 100 gal min for a distance of 300 ft at an elevation rise of 40 ft.

What is the correct suction pressure and head pressure for a 3 ton tempstar heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

When the yellow jacket brand gauges are put on a 3 ton Tempstar heat pump what should the correct suction pressure and head pressure be. I suspect it to be overcharged in freon. Because it is freezing the compressor, accumulator tank and all the lines soild ice.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.