Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thomas p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 07:20 AM
    Mild chest pains for acouple of days,mild numbness in left hand and arn,left leg feel
    Have had mild chest pains for a couple of days.mild nunbness in left hand and arm.left leg is weak and slight blurred vision.what could this be wrong?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2012, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas p View Post
    have had mild chest pains for a couple of days.mild nunbness in left hand and arm.left leg is weak and slight blurred vision.what could this be wrong?

It sounds like you looked up "stoke" in the dictionary and posted what you found.

You need to see a Physician. It's foolish and dangerous to diagnose on the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness on my left arm and left leg [ 6 Answers ]

I experience numbness on lefthand side of my face, arm and also left leg.It happen to me almost a year ago before.Then it lasted just a few months and I was fine all along until recently I have the same problem again.physically I look normal but I sense less feeling in the left leg, arms and feel...

I have mild pain on left side of my ear, got ultra sound and thyroid test done. [ 0 Answers ]

I have mild pain on left side of my ear, got ultra sound and thyroid test done. The results are : 1. right lobe 4.8*2*2 cm(small hypeochoic which measures 6*4*4) 2. left lobe 3.5*1.4*1.4 cm(hypeochoic measres 4*5*5, possibly parathyroid adenoma) 3.Left neck, enlarged lymph node without a...

I have chest pains everyday on my left side what could it be? [ 1 Answers ]

In kind of feeels like a sharp pain at times it hurts down my arm to the tip of my fingers

Lower abdominal pain mild chest pains? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay... I been having lower abdominal pain... my urine is cloudy and a while back my doc said I had pus cells in my urine.. he prescribed me meds and I took them as directed... Everything reamin the same. Now I am having mild chest pains high between my breats.. I am really scared to see a...

View more questions Search