Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sashaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 05:24 AM
    I really want to get adopted by a good family in america loving mum and dad
    My mum says she can't live with me and does not want to, I live with my aunt she is really wicked when I ask for help and she says no and when I walk away she calls my mum and says that I'm rude and stuff then my mum gets mad and texts me with all mean stuff like I'm mean , I can kill someone , I'm usless , I'm a nobody after have done so many things for her while she was never there. Since I was small I always wanted to be adopted and ran away from home but could not find a place things are still the same I need help please
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2012, 05:51 AM
    So you don't listen, you run away from home, and you think adoption, ( another form of running away) will fix it.

First how old are you ? Who has legal custody of you, If parents where is your dad ? Will mom and dad sign over to allow an adoption ?

Where are you from ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 23, 2012, 06:14 AM
    sashaa, you sound like one of a few million teens (if you are a teen) around the world. Sure, you may have had parents who couldn't love you in the way children need, but it happens to a lot of us. We suffer, we live with it, we run away, we get put in reform school, we get shipped off to relatives, we commit suicide and are gone, or kill someone else and get put away.
    You are not going to get adopted, especially in another country. It's not possible. It's only remotely possible where you are and each parent would have to sign papers giving up all responsibility for you forever. But who is going to want you? People want infants to adopt. You call your aunt evil but 'want help' from her - how is she going to want to help you if you call her evil? Isn't it something that she took you in, cooks and cleans and shops and who knows what else? She is going to ship you back to your mother. Time to grow up and accept that not all adults are equipped to handle children, and you have to take care of yourself while respecting the fact that it's their roof over your head, and they are paying for all of it.
    tiffanykb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 10:09 AM
    I'm 19 years old in live in guyana yes my mom will
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 22, 2012, 10:39 AM
    You are 19... I'm sorry, but no one is going to adopt you. If you want to be taken care of instead of providing for yourself with a job, then find a good husband. You write and sound like a 12 year old. You should not be living off other people at your age. You aren't in poverty because you say you text each other. I'm in America and I don't even have a cell phone. I actually live in an area that doesn't have cell coverage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dad was adopted, Can I find his family? [ 3 Answers ]

My dad was adopted. I believe my grandparents said he was from Canada. He has never wanted to find his family. Well I'm 28 years old and going bald. My dad has a full head of hair and so does everyone else in my family. This leads me to believe it may be from his side of the tree. Is there anything...

I want to be adopted by loving family [ 14 Answers ]

Hi eveybody my name is Nora ,I'm 22 years old female ,I'm Iraqi live and study in Ukraine ,I was Muslim but I spend 2 years in Ukaine and I met Russian friends who are Christian and they succeed to change my mind about God and now I'm Christian,but my family don't understand this,because being not...

My Mum does not appreciate my Dad [ 1 Answers ]

My dad is a lovely man. He is pleasant, friendly, kind, well mannered and good natured which delights almost everyone he knows. His cheerful demeanor is contagious, but my Mum does not like this. When he is just being polite to my Gran for example, she accuses him of being false, but I know for a...

My son who does not want his loving good mum and dad [ 2 Answers ]

My son got a flat at 18 when I threw him out and has not wanted to come back and talk to his mum and dad. After 20yrs nearly it is so painful and last year when my dad died he gave me a kiss and a hug but when my husband went to see him to ask to stop this and just phone me or send me a card and...

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

View more questions Search