Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dantheman28 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 12:35 AM
    Took hair test this last week
    I took a hair drug test this past Thursday which was September 20th 2012 the last time I smoked weed was last November 2011
    The hair drug test is going to show up to 6 months back will it show up?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2012, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman28 View Post
    I took a hair drug test this past Thursday which was September 20th 2012 the last time I smoked weed was last November 2011
    The hair drug test is going to show up to 6 months back will it show up?
    Who said it is covering 6 months and which lab is testing?

How much did you smoke during that period?

Sep 23, 2012, 10:03 AM
    The lab that is testing it is atn, and the lady from the clinic said that it'll go back 6 months
    And I only took like 2 hits and I didn't even get high

And I rarely smoke weed, I've smoked twice in the past 20 months

Sep 23, 2012, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    Who said it is covering 6 months and which lab is testing?

How much did you smoke during that period?
    The lab that is testing it is atn, and the lady from the clinic said that it'll go back 6 months
    And I haven't smoked nothing ever since November 2011

DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2012, 11:23 AM
    And I haven't smoked nothing ever since November 2011

Hair testing doesn't detect low level cannabis use. It this regard it doesn't make any difference how far back the test goes... that use will not be detected.

1) Musshoff F, Madea B. (2006) Review of biologic matrices (urine, blood, hair) as indicators of recent or ongoing cannabis use. There Drug Monit. Apr 2006;28(2):155-63
    2) Musshoff F, (2012) Evaluation of two immunoassay procedures for drug testing in hair samples. Forensic Sci Int. 2012 Feb 10;215(1-3):60-3.
    3) Genen & Bienenfeld, Cannabis Compound Abuse Workup <access 9/22/2012>
    4) Galanter & Kleber, 2011 Psychotherapy for the Treatment of Substance Abuse, American Psychiatric Publishing, Wash, DC, p. 58

Sep 23, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    Hair testing doesn't detect low level cannabis use. It this regard it doesn't make any difference how far back the test goes....that use will not be detected.

1) Musshoff F, Madea B. (2006) Review of biologic matrices (urine, blood, hair) as indicators of recent or ongoing cannabis use. Ther Drug Monit. Apr 2006;28(2):155-63
    2) Musshoff F, (2012) Evaluation of two immunoassay procedures for drug testing in hair samples. Forensic Sci Int. 2012 Feb 10;215(1-3):60-3.
    3) Genen & Bienenfeld, Cannabis Compound Abuse Workup <access 9/22/2012>
    4) Galanter & Kleber, 2011 Psychotherapy for the Treatment of Substance Abuse, American Psychiatric Publishing, Wash, DC, p. 58
    So your pretty much saying ill pass test?

Sep 25, 2012, 09:30 PM
    So your pretty much saying ill pass test?
    So your saying I have a good chance of passing the hair drug test?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does having your hair colored and cut affect the results of alcohol in a hair test [ 1 Answers ]

If you color your hair before taking a hair folicle test will it affect the results of the hair test

I smoked a hit of marijuna one week ago will I pass a hair follicle test? [ 1 Answers ]

I have never smoked before in my life, my boyfriend persuaded me to take one hit and we passed it back and forth, I'm not even sure I was doing it right and I didn't hold it in long and didn't feel any of its effects... today I took a hair follicle drug test for a new job.. do I have a chance or...

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate:a scalp hair test or a body hair test? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate: a scalp hair test or a body hair test. We have 2 test that were taken on the SAME day & 1 shows positive for methamphetamine and 1 shows negative. It should show negative! We are at a loss as to how a test that is so accurate has 2 different...

If I wash my hair with Prell shampoo for a week, how faded will my hair be? [ 6 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black a while back (hah, that rhymes... ), and I've had black hair for four years now and I'm totally sick of it! I have an impulse problem and I redyed my hair black on an impulse. But now, I want to dye my hair pink, and I've severely damaged my hair from bleaching it four times in...

View more questions Search