Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROBERT15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Romantic Thing Fo A Goth Girl
    What is a romantic/sweet thing for a goth girl??
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 9, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Black candles and black rose petals and strawberries covered in dark chocolate?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Treating her to a manicure/nails of her choice at her choice salon?
    gothgirl Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 09:45 PM
    Holy Freaking Crap! Seriously?Black rose petals, eeeeh, try black roses. Give the girl something that you think she should like, but remember, she isn't a dog. Buy her something she could wear or use. My boyfriend got me the black rose and a skull necklace engraved with "now my skull is urs." Actually try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Goth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey as above post if you read it:p ....I am dying my hair a blue-black. I am just wondering, do you think goth right then and there? I am not goth, far from it, I just want to hear some opinions.

What's a romantic to do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am in need o serious advice. This guy I am ( guessing) seeing is MAD CONFUSING! Okay, first of all I have always been told to look into someone's eyes, for they NEVER LIE, so here's the issue. He and I work together, were real cool, friends, you know? Then one day he gathered the...

Romantic gesture for him [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem. I want to surprise my boyfriend but I'm out of ideas! I really want it to somethig big, to make him breathless. Help!

Romantic CD [ 4 Answers ]

Im looking for advice on any romantic songs cd, Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary June 8th and we are going away to a very secluded cabin in the woods:D Does anyone know of a collection or love songs/romantic make out music that is really good? Thanks. Amy

Romantic Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Sarah (20.01.84). I am a young, single & attractive girl. I haven't had a partner in what seems like forever and am getting quite lonely. :-[ Can anyone tell me what lies ahead? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search