Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfred2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 03:02 PM
    How to set a password for d-link wireless router WBR 1310
    My d link router is not password protected, how do I set a password to secure my signal?

Check out some similar questions!

How can I change my password on my d-link wireless router [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change my password in my d-link wireless router?

D-Link Wireless Router - how do I set up to require password to access? [ 1 Answers ]

I have DSL-2520U Wireless Router. How do I set up to require users to require password to connect (go from unsecured to secured)? I suspect my neighbors using my router and it is impacting performance of my connections. And for the life of me, I can't figure out the manuals which came with the...

Upgrading the firmware on my D-link wbr-1310 router [ 1 Answers ]

Per D-link I am to type in 192.168.0.1 on the internet. From there I am to find the link for upgrading the router. The only thing I have found is netmagic for connecting the wireless router. I already have the upgraded firmware on my desktop.

D-Link Wireless Router - how do I set up to require password to access? [ 2 Answers ]

I have DI-524 Wireless Router. How do I set up to require users to require password to connect (go from unsecured to secured)? I suspect my neighbors using my router and it is impacting performance of my connections. And for the life of me, I can't figure out the manuals which came with the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.