Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betsy300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 01:23 PM
    ETG Coming
    HELP!! If I drank 357ml of grey goose ( drinks with lemonde mixed ) from 6ish pm until 9 ish pm ( so in aprox 3 hours ) will is show up on ETG that I am given 62-64 hours later ? As in Friday 6pm-9pm I had 357 ml of grey goose vodka (bought bottle and made lemonade drinks ) Will I pass an ETG test if given to me to take on Monday at 4:00pm? 130lbs 5'5 average activity no health issues
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2012, 07:44 AM
    There is no way to reliably predict the outcome of an EtG test. I assume you consumed a pint of vodka (8.5 standard drinks US) 119 g of pure alcohol. The majority of people pass this test at that level of consumption but timing elimination at that level of consumption isn't possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG questions for Dr Bill... test coming [ 1 Answers ]

Dr Bill, I'm 39 years old and weigh approx 190 lbs at roughy 5'11'' in height. I consumed 5-50ml bottles of 80 proof vodka over the course of about 3 hours mixed with diet coke. I will be testing roughly 65 hours from the time of finishing the last drink with an assumed EtG cutoff of 100. My...

ETG test coming up [ 3 Answers ]

I was asked to take an ETG testing without any warning and now the dr. Wants to see me again... assuming to retest. What other food/drink can also raise the ETG # other than alcohol? I would like to have info to provide so that I can maybe convince them to not report the first one and use my...

EtG test coming up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi dr bill, if I drank 14, 5oz glasses of wine thurs between the hours of 12 noon and 12 am, stopping all consumption at 12am, would I be good to go on the EtG test Monday afternoon at 3pm. This would be 87 hrs after the last drink. But takeaway 14 hours to get bac to 0 and that leaves me 73 hours....

EtG test coming up possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I do thank you for your insight, Dr. Bill, and I do believe that that pattern of drinking is self destructive. The 14 glasses of wine were drank over a period of 12 hours, spaced out. I believe some of the alcohol would have metabolized along the way. 5 glasses were drank, then a rest of 4 hours....

EtG test coming up [ 2 Answers ]

Hi dr bill, if I drank 14, 5oz glasses of wine thurs between the hours of 12 noon and 12 am, stopping all consumption at 12am, would I be good to go on the EtG test Monday afternoon at 3pm. This would be 87 hrs after the last drink. But takeaway 14 hours to get bac to 0 and that leaves me 73 hours....

View more questions Search