Ask
    sion242_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 12:13 PM
    A famous singer who is 10
    A am singer and a dancer and I want to famous what do I do
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 22, 2012, 12:18 PM
    No, you don't want to be a famous singer. You will have to get up before the sun every morning to practice, have music lessons, and rehearse, you will have to give up all your friends, your homelife, and live far away, you won't have a minute to yourself for any fun -- no, don't even consider it.

Have you had singing lessons or performed in public? Does anyone beside family and friends rave about your singing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to become a famous singer [ 0 Answers ]

I want to become a famous singer but I don't know how. Could you help me?

Famous singer [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering I love my singing and song writing I really do want to be a famous singer (celebrity) non stop I write songs and I was wondering what's the best answer how do I find a way to be famous!

How to be famous singer ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am only fourteen years old and I want to be a famous singer . But how to start ? Some say to start singer on YouTube . Most of the people love my voice and say I can become a singer but how ? There is this girl in my school who thinks she is popular.. she start singing and dancing in front...

Becoming a famous singer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I become a famous kid star.like hannah Montana?

How do I become a famous singer? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a band and singers, but how do I start performing?? How do I become famous?:confused:

View more questions Search