Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nishu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2004, 02:03 AM
    Its all about attraction;
    Hey I am nishu,and I have prolem which is very silly to here.I am more attracted towards the women of age between 30 to 35 years,silly is't it.ut my friends used to make fun on the same topic.I am really confused,what do ,is this because aged women are really sexy to look at or there is some prolem in me
    chrisgower Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2004, 09:05 AM
    Its all about attraction;
    Nishu,

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, people have different tastes and preferences. Some guys like small women, others like larger women. Others like younger women and so on. Don't let what your friends say put you off being comfortable with choices you make, it is the role of a friend to be truly understanding and accepting.

Rgds Chris 8)
    dave5150 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jan 2, 2005, 04:07 PM
    Older women
    It is perfectly normal to be attracted to older women. In my teens, I often found teenage girls to be rather immature and I always found it easier to talk to older women. Don't worry about what your friends think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attraction at work [ 10 Answers ]

Here is my story: I work for a CPA firm. We moved to a new location last winter. Next door to us is a music industry, with mostly men. They are a very friendly down to earth kind of guys. But there's big differences in personality and the environment as you can understand. They are a loud...

Sexual attraction [ 9 Answers ]

Hey all, I hope you can help me with my problems. I know all of you have possible tried more, and maybe, you can see some big idea with all of this. First of all, my name is Rune, and I'm 19 years old. I work the weekends at a nightclub in my town, and during the week, I work at an...

Sexually Attraction and friendship [ 8 Answers ]

If two people work together (once a week) and are sexually attracted to one another... but one is married can they keep the relationship as friends? One happens to be married the other single, one 20 the other 40. Can the attraction be seen by others viewing them... basically can a man and a woman...

Does Sexually Attraction Interfer? [ 5 Answers ]

In my line of work... you deal with a lot of vendors... one of them happens to be a married man... we occasionally have lunch. Well I started to have feelings for him... and I have a feeling he did too. Now when we see each other, we grab on to each hug and his started to kiss me a lot on the...

Fatal Attraction [ 7 Answers ]

OK, so I'm not a vengeful person, and I really try to look at a situation from all sides... but my sides are running out any advise? Here's the scenario, this female, with a child, has taken a serious liking to my husband. For about the last 6 months I have patiently watched this person...

View more questions Search