Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosa333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 10:13 AM
    ETG drank wine sat test on thurs
    I am 36 yr old woman, 5'7 125 lbs and I drank wine on Sat night until late. Approx 5 glasses .My EtG test was on Thurs morning.
    Will it show on my system?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2012, 10:30 AM
    No it will not. Beyond clearance time for EtG
    rosa333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 11:36 AM
    ETG test.. Sat until Thurs
    I had forgotten that I had 2 mixed drinks with vodka also. Will there be presence of ETG same question as before, from Sat until Thurs.
    The previous question in case it doesn't bring up the thread, was I asked if I drank about 5 glasses of wine on Sat and had a ETG test on Thurs a.m. if it will be detected in the EtG test.. Well, I had forgotten the mixed drinks w/the vodka.
    I am 36 yr old woman, 5'7 approx 125 lbs.

Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank 8 glasses of wine on Fri, 8p-12a 175lb M - ETG Test is Mon 8am [ 14 Answers ]

I just closed a deal for my company so we all celebrated, I know I shouldn't have drank so lets just keep this to positive remarks, thank you. I have a good metabolism and drank 16 ounces of water each day along with a steak salad each night and B2&B6 Vitamins plus Potassium. BAC Calc that...

If I drank 2 beers sat night and had an EtG test Monday will I pass? [ 2 Answers ]

I drank two beers at around midnight on a Saturday.. I had to test at 5:30pm the following Monday and it was an EtG test.. u think ill fail? I'm stressing

I drank on wed. thurs. and fri. and have a EtG test on Monday? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there! I drank Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday until about 4pm. I had about 4 glasses of wine (including saki) and about 4 shots. I may have a EtG test today around 6pm will I pass? Since it has been about 72 hours! I have been drinking tons of water, cranberry juice, and powerades for the past...

I drank thurs. & Fri. Will I pass an EtG Tuesday? [ 3 Answers ]

I drank Thursday and Friday night stopping at 11pm. I have to take an EtG test on Tuesday morning. Will I pass? I am 170lbs and have a very fast metabolism.

View more questions Search