Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ohah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 07:18 AM
    Seroquel
    Am using seroquel since one year now am talking 100 mg at night and 25 mg afternoon, I applied for a job and they sent me to do urine test for how long this medication will stay to show in the urine, and is seroquel consider as unlegal drugs
    ?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2012, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohah View Post
    Am using seroquel since one year now am talking 100 mg at night and 25 mg afternoon, I applied for a job and they sent me to do urine test for how long this medication will stay to show in the urine, and is seroquel consider as unlegal drugs
    ??
    Seroquel is not an illegal substance and should not be tested for in pre-employment drug testing* per EEOC regulations.

*in US and applies to pre-offer drug testing.

ENFORCEMENT GUIDANCE: DISABILITY-RELATED INQUIRIES AND MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS OF EMPLOYEES UNDER THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown about seroquel [ 0 Answers ]

When taking a prescrition for seroquel, what type of classification will it prove on a drug screen?

Seroquel [ 2 Answers ]

I took 150 milligrams Of seroquil between Saturday and Sunday And I have a drug test Thursday will it still be in my system

Seroquel and urinalysis [ 1 Answers ]

Does Seroquel sho on a urine test?

Wondering about seroquel [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering how someone can get seroquel without getting it prescribed because I know someone taking it and I knew they've had bipolar disorder all this time but he says he isn't on medication but he is taking the medication, it doesn't make sense, just the way he acts I sensed he is bipolar...

View more questions Search