Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dutch8655 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 09:34 PM
    Submerged water wells
    Water runs from union opened at top of casing at fairly good rate for a short period and will suddenly fall off to practically nothing. Pump still runs but seems that it may be running the water column dry faster than the ground water can refill the space. Considering blowing base out with air..? Please help!!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 22, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Sounds like a falling water table. The solution here would be to lower the submersible pump. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wells - Causes of Low Water Pressure [ 2 Answers ]

I have low water pressure in my house, which is supplied by a well system. It seemed to have happened over a months time, but is now to a point where it is difficult to take a shower. The pressure gauge was bad, so I replaced it, and the on/off presures seem to be good. The pump goes on around...

Submerged water well [ 1 Answers ]

My welll will humm if I hold them points but want pump up do I need to prime the well it is a sum Bmerged well not shure how deep put new capacitore,starter relay, and overload switch

How to retrieve a submerged water pump out of the ground [ 7 Answers ]

How to retrieve a submersible water pump that came a loose from all connections from out of the well

Water pressure, wells [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 120' deep well. The bladder tank is good. Just replaced the pressure switch. The house water is okay but when I turn on the outside water hose, all water drains from the bladder tank and the water runs out. The pressure switch runs the pump constantly till it gets hot and shuts...

View more questions Search