Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 21, 2012, 04:37 PM
    Newer version of "New york, new york" Female singer
    A slower less jazzy version, more soul. Singer sounds a little like Norah Jones or the lady who sang "Underwater love" - that sensual way of singing that is - do not think it is any of them singers though. Actually the style of this one Iīm looking for is a little similar to the style of the song "Underwater love". Also, the chords were different from the Sinatra version, more minor than major chords. Canīt find it on YT so it is probably obscure, but I think it is a quite new version. A few years tops. Thanks!

I want to be a part of it... New York New York..
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 24, 2012, 06:44 AM
    If itīs any help it was featured in some trailer for some tv-show maybe 1-2 years ago. Probably a show set in N.Y. please help it was so slow and sexy! : )
    phyl012 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 01:26 PM
    In the movie Shame, featuring Michael Fassbinder, the actress playing his sister sings a slow version of New York New York in a bar. Look for the soundtrack of the movie, this must be it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song with the lyrics "im going to drive you really crazy" female singer [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to drive you really crazy Ill make you love me Female singer Modern Rock sound Low voice on the chorus

Who sings athe newer version of "I Try" that was originally done by Macy Gray? [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot find a name of the artist who had redone this song.

"T" sat wiring for york gas furnace control board. [ 3 Answers ]

I have maple/chase programmable "T" stat... Two stat wires going to control board (Note:.. this board operates heat/ac) wire #1 yellow, red, white, green.. wire #2 red, white. Board terminals Y1, Y/Y2, W, R, G, C... What is the correct wiring for wires #1&2 to terminals.. Thanks in advance for...

I need female singer for these lyrics . "I don't know . Will you find out for me?" [ 1 Answers ]

I need female artist for these lyrics: "Well, I dont know ..... I don't know .... Will you find out for me?" It is used on a current TV commercial.

Who sings the newer version of "i try" originally sang by macy gray [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings the new version of "i try"? Macy gray sang it and then someone else re-did it

View more questions Search