Ask
    ashcroft12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 04:11 PM
    Photos of girl scammers in accra ghana
    I'm looking for photos of a girl called grace benneh from accra ghana
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2012, 04:12 PM
    Don't even bother wasting your time with this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2012, 10:06 PM
    There is no list ( well there are 100s of them actually) but no central list. Just get over it.

Normally the person using a name and photo is not even a girl, but guys or grandma's who work the interent on shifts, you often chat on line with several differen people depending on when you log on. They use pre written scripts.

They use photos of family members or stolen photos from the interent, if you went them your photo, it may have a new name and is being used to scam men.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accra ghana scammer [ 25 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody has met a scammer named rosenine jackson from accra ghana? She poses as a girl who's dad is dead and mum is black she says she attends the university of Ghana she will give you her number and address and says she lives with mum and brother. She starts small and then...

Ghana scammers and thieves [ 2 Answers ]

This girl is {name removed} Accra Ghana I met her online and we started chatting and then we left... but the time he returned and told me you had like 100 kilos of gold from an inheritance heran well I do not believed it. . But that things started to tell her father that she does not live according...

Looking people in accra ghana [ 7 Answers ]

Can you tell me if this person really lives in Accra Ghana here name is Adama Aziz

Women in accra ghana [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is Ray... I live in philadelphia pa, I have met a women on line and she is from accra ghana, No don't get me wrong... I know all about the scams from that part of west africa!! I know all about when they ask for money!! But I need some real advice!! And maybe some one can help!! She...

Visit accra ghana [ 1 Answers ]

I am palestinian have passport from palestine I want visit ghana but no empassy in my country so can some one do visa for me and stamp the visa in airport accra

View more questions Search