Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 21, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Movie Frankenstein style 1980īs?
    Hi!
    Iīve been looking for a movie I thought was called "Bride of Frankenstein" or so, but I canīt find it. The monster in the movie gets a girlfriend who he is supposed to marry or whatever, she has long brown hair and walks around naked and gets scolded for that. They had a big fireplace and thatīs about all I remember. I think this movie was made in the 80īs, and in color. I think there is an older (BW)movie with similar title. Thanks!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 21, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Maaayyybee this?

The Bride (1985) - IMDb

the bride 1985 - YouTube
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 24, 2012, 06:34 AM
    Yeah, looks like it. I think I remember that she didnīt speak/behave properly. Thatīs strange, the title wasnīt far off. Watched this in the basement at momīs friendīs house with their older kids. I was like 10 and they were like 16-18. Thought it was pretty scary. Thanks again, youīve been very helpful. Brings a lot of other nostalgia too.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 24, 2012, 07:23 AM
    Great! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frankenstein movie from the early 70s (or late 60s) [ 11 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of this movie-- I believe it was on a double bill with The Abominable Dr Phibes. The movie was a sequel of sorts in the Frankenstein story: a man was guillotined (wrongly convicted I think) and a descendant of Viktor Frankenstein reanimated the corpse with the usual...

Movie experts? Post Apcolypse movie somewhere between 1980 - 85 [ 4 Answers ]

I watched as a really young kid, don't know the actors, post apocolyptic type maybe nuclear disaster? Focus on 3 or 4 characters, they drive a car type tank. They are looking for food and people? They find a starving boy child in what looks like a furnace or oven? They feed him lots of food but he...

Halloween movie from 80's or 90's with frankenstein [ 0 Answers ]

I have a similar question to one that has been asked, but I want to know the name of a movie; it was a movie where frankenstein was really sweet and he and this little boy team up and the little boy tries to help frankenstein, lolz. Hope someone out there knows what I'm talking about! Thanks!

I think a frankenstein movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I can only remember bits and parts about it, like I think it was a boy whose dad diead, they lived closae to the hollywood sign or something, but his dad would tell him frankenstein stories. For some reason I remember after his dad died hime listening to monster mash or something. But the...

Title of a movie with a modern frankenstein-like plot [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for a movie where the main character is a human, made of 50 or maybe 100 dead humans. It's skin was mede of all of them. It was with white, black, dark, light - very colorfull skin. He had long hair also. He escaped the laboratory and started killing people.. While he was in...

View more questions Search