Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 21, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Old movie, his mother dies, Ed Gein?
    Hi!
    This is a question about the title of a (horror) movie. It is from the 1970- early 80īs and early on there is this guy and his mother in a shack or cabin-looking house, she is sick/invalid, he is like feeding her and then she dies. That is all I saw of the movie. Someone said that it was some dramatization of the Ed Gein story, does that sound familiar? I know that story has been filmed several times but this movie is quite old, not one of the newer films about him. The little I saw of was really gross (saw it at young age, 15-20 yrs ago). Thanks!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 21, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Is this it?
    Deranged: Confessions of a Necrophile (1974) - IMDb
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 24, 2012, 06:21 AM
    Yes, itīs got to be! Itīs on YT! Eeew!
    I got to say Iīm amazed of how much I remember of it seeing it now so many years later. It was on TV late one night, too late for little me, and I probably read in the paper that it was based on the Gein case and wanted to see it because I was a fan of Psycho.
    Thanks!

"It is not a story for the squeamish"!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 24, 2012, 07:22 AM
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support when mother dies [ 3 Answers ]

What happens when a large amount of child support is owed and the mother dies? The child is 26 and has never seen a penny nor cares. The father is still being told he owes. What happens? Do you still pay. Can anything be done to wipe that owed money away? This is in MA.

If my mother dies none will tell me [ 3 Answers ]

How can I know if my mother passes away. I was given away at birth and I know what city my mother is living but do not have personal contact. My birth certificate has my parents and siblings names but I do not have contact with them. My father passed a few years ago and it took 3 months for someone...

Do you have pay child support if the mother dies [ 20 Answers ]

Grandparents are raising the child after mom dies does the dad still have to pay child support?

What's the name of the movie where the mother dies and comes back to life and becomes [ 2 Answers ]

What's the name of the movie whenthe mother dies and comes back to life and becomes a serial killer and her son knows

Fathers name not on birth cert. And mother dies [ 6 Answers ]

This past week my sister-in-law passed away unexpectedly. I'm trying to help her significant other with the paperwork necessary to get their 5yr old into school this fall. (There is no question of parentage). When He (the father) located the birth certificate he found his name had never been on...

View more questions Search