Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 21, 2012, 12:03 PM
    Old movie, 1960s?
    This is as though as it gets... I do not remember what this movie was about at all, it was about a family, lots of kids, maybe the mother was gone and the man met a new lady, there was something, some problem with the mother figure in the family I think, maybe she left or whatever. The movie ends with all the family members "autographs" show up on the screen, in white writing on green background - maybe! Do you have any idea what movie this might be? Might be from the 1950-60īs. I know it when I see that particular ending. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called romantic comedy of the 1960s. [ 0 Answers ]

Man and woman searching for each other and they never do cross paths until the end. One scene he's in a restaurant and he doesn't realize that she walks by. It's really cute and it could be a Doris Day movie.

What movie is this? 1960s or 70s... kids/toys are banished from this small town. [ 3 Answers ]

1960s or 1970s maybe? Van Dyke or someone like him was an actor? The kids might have been banished from the town? I think all the toys were banished and provided for the king's pleasure? One scene kids are hiding in a cellar looking out the window as a witch character pushing a shopping cart...

Name of a movie old around 1960s set at xmas crashs car by turning window wipers of [ 1 Answers ]

Right I know thereis some sissters in this film I know its snowing I remember them sitting at the piano singing and one womenis pregnant and anotherman loves her I think there is a braclect or necklace or note slipped into his pocket them two men go 4 cigars and after te one man is dropped off the...

Trying to find a movie made in the early 1960s. Something about a state or county fai [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find title of a movie I saw in the theater in the early 1960's (probably 1962-1965). I think it was a movie about a young girl---maybe entered an animal in the state or county fair. Movie also had the song "My horses ain't hungry they won't eat your hay" in it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.