Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinakaybradford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 11:35 AM
    Word Problem
    A 51 year old woman has lost 80% of her bone density, how much bone density does she lose annually?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2012, 11:36 AM
    What is your attempt?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

The small container held 16 ounces and cost $2.88 the large container held 54 ounces and cost $10.80 using unit prices,which container was the better buy

Word problem [ 0 Answers ]

Lucas drives to and from school over the same route each day. On Friday, he drives at an average rate of 35 mph and is two minutes late to school. On Monday, he drives at an average rate of 40 mph and is three minutes early to school. If he left home at the same time each day, what is the...

Need help with a word problem [ 0 Answers ]

If there were 49825 births in one year of a population of 2.2 million, how many births were there per 1000 people?

Word problem [ 12 Answers ]

Two trains are headed right for each other they are 180 miles apart. Train A is going 50mph, train B is going 40 mph train A starts at point A. when will they collide and where will they collide in reference to point A? I don't even know where to start on this problem, it just is confusing me......

Word Problem [ 2 Answers ]

One printing shop charges $5 plus $.02 perpage and a second shop charges $7 plus $.015 per page. If ___ pages are printed, the total cost is less for the first printing shop. a. less than 1500 b. less than 2100 c. less than 400 d. less than 900 I got c for my answer. Just checking to see...

View more questions Search