Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dipnirban Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 09:31 AM
    My goldfish keep dying
    I have a medium size aquarium. Initially I bought 2 angel fish with few goldfishes. Suddenly the goldfishes keeps dying without any symptoms. I replaced few times, but it keeps dying. Also I noticed few dyed with few hours only after getting by swim bladder. Then I stop putting the goldfish in the tank and leave the 2 angels. Within 2-3 days one of the angel also died. Now there is only one angel which seems to be healthy. Please suggest what went wrong? My oxygen pump and filter is working OK, though I am not using any under water plantation. Is it the angel which is killing others? Should I keep only goldfish without angels? I am a novice in this, experts please suggest. Please..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2012, 10:10 AM
    Following your inquiry and not being an expert on gold fish, dip, I found this website called goldfish emergency 911 that explains all you need to know to have healthy goldfish. I do think vegetation is necessary for their health though.

GoldFish Emergency 911 - Goldfish, Back to Nature

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are my goldfish dying [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I get a goldfish they just all die in the same night that I bring them home. I don't use tap water and I keep them in a bubble gum tank thing if you have ever seen one of them. But anyway please help me I want to keep a goldfish so bad but I'm doing something wrong so please answer...

Why do my goldfish keep dying the same night [ 0 Answers ]

Ok well for starters I'm only 13 years old. I know that its pretty easy for me to be doing something wrong but the problem is I just don't know what. Yes, yes I have done my research don't worry I don't use tap water I use the water from the dehumidifyer... If that's spelled right. Anyway I know...

My goldfish keep dying [ 3 Answers ]

A week ago I bought 3 goldfish, 2 gold and one black. 2 days later one gold one died, I replaced it and then the next night the black one died, so agan I replaced it and the third one died. Today I was left with 2 one gold and one black and I have just lost the gold one. I do not understand why...

Dying goldfish [ 9 Answers ]

I have had my goldfish for about 6 years but for the past month he has not been able to get off the bottom of the tank he isn't eating anything and is just starving to death. Does anybody no of a painless way of killing my goldfish as I have read about various methods and don't like the sound of...

All my goldfish are dying, and nothing I do is helping! [ 3 Answers ]

I tried to keep this short and sweet, but it didn't really work. We had a goldfish about a year, along with some sort of algae-eater. Everything was fine until we purchased three more goldies (the black/orange ones). After about a week, we noticed them laying around more, then the problems...

View more questions Search