Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 21, 2012, 09:23 AM
    Movie 1970's about blue rose
    Hi!
    What is the title of this old movie, probably 1970īs a little in the style of "Clash of the titans", fantasy-esque, I think there was an unicorn/flying white horse, and this guy and girl, he sets out to find a blue rose but there is none, and in the end he has a (white ?) rose and says something like "If you love me, this rose IS blue" and she looks at him and the rose turns blue. Thatīs all I remember, thanks!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 21, 2012, 10:06 AM
    Think you're looking for this: (if you scroll down to the user review area on the first link, the first line mentions the blue rose... )

The Thief of Baghdad (1961) - IMDb

The Thief of Baghdad (Full Movie) - YouTube
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 21, 2012, 11:31 AM
    Yeah thatīs got to be it! I took a look at part 9/9, and sure enough about the rose. Gee I didnīt realise it was such an old movie, I probably watched CotT in the near time of watching this and got them mixed up.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 21, 2012, 11:33 AM
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1970's movie [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP I am looking for the title of a movie or made for TV movie not sure which it is but it was about some teenagers going around terrorizing people in a 1956 yellow chevy nomad the car at one time was featured in hot rod mag and I remember on the front of the car it was called excorsist...

Please help me name this 1970's movie? [ 3 Answers ]

The basic plot is a blond white man driving through the desert, his car breaks down, he meets a young Indian girl who says she has a phone, but it turns out to just be a shack, and she holds him hostage there, at one point the man is tied to a bed and she's pushing the bed through the desert! ...

What is the meaning of a blue rose? [ 3 Answers ]

If a ghost / spirit gives you a blue rose in a dream - What does it mean? :confused:

Horror movie from the 1970's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there. I have been stumped by this question for so long. I will try to give all details that I can remember. The movie was made in the 1970's. It was a horror film that was shown on regular TV not cable. I don't know any of the characters names but the plot was about a teenage boy in high school...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search