Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renee garden Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 08:12 AM
    Why my friend change after marriage?
    Hi all. I have friend with each other for 3 years now. She is got married but she is totally changed. When I chat with her she not message me even she can message new friends. But before a week she chat with me just 2 minutes then she gone. I am confused cause she is totally changed. She doesn't keep up with me. What can I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 22, 2012, 01:45 AM
    People change, marriage, grad from school, moving all makes people change at times.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 22, 2012, 02:36 AM
    This happens a lot.
    Her spouse may want her to only spend time with his friends.
    She may be looking for new friends who are married and having babies.
    There's a lot of reasons, and there's nothing you can do but find a new friend, sorry.
    email2preets Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 03:05 AM
    As she is married, she may feel uncomfortable talking to you, or may be she used to like you but after marriage she must have realized that there is no use to continue this friendship. So its good to discontinue with her...
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 24, 2012, 07:30 AM
    Oh yeah, been there. I´ve had both girl- and boyfriends (yes platonic) who said to me; "my girlfriend/boyfriend/husband doesn´t want you visiting us, or doesn´t want me to hang out with you". As a single woman I would probably be a bad independent influence on them. And dependence is the key to many relationships, sadly. These people shrink down to nothingness and cannot make such decisions of their own. Maybe I would have influenced them to think of their own, godforbid. Find new friends who love you and wants to spend time with you even if they get married or have kids, such people DO exist! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Change the marriage date? [ 0 Answers ]

I got married on jan 7th 2012.. and I applied to UK on march 8th and I got the visa but my agent did not mention in the visa application that I am married.. now I am in uk and I want to get my husband to Uk.so is there any problem to get a spouse visa? I have all the proof about my the marriage.....

Change of Name after marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, After my wife comes to USA, I am planning to change her name on passport From her maiden name to wedded name. She is on F-2 visa. After getting a new passport will I have to apply for a new I-20 for her ?

Name change after marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure what name to put on our I-130 and I-485 immigration papers. Does my wife have to put my last name on the forms or does she have to put her original last name? We have not done anything to legally change her name to mine or does it automatically switch to mine when we got married?

Can I change my sons last name after marriage? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been divorced for almost 4 years and have a 5 year old son from that relationship. I am going to be getting married in 1 1/2 years. We also have a son together. My fiancé has been with me since my older son was 10 months. Needless to say he calls him daddy and his biological father by his...

How does a title change with marriage [ 3 Answers ]

If two people are on the title of a house and one of those people get married how does the title of the house change?

View more questions Search