Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 21, 2012, 07:38 AM
    SEX and the city "The chicken dance" epīs music?
    Hi! Iīm looking for a piece of classical music that was featured in Sex and the city episode "The chicken dance". It is shortly played on harp at a wedding reception. What is it called? Composer? Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a dance song with "Tarzan Boy" (Baltimora) sample in the chorus. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello :) Simply, I remember a song that's quite old. It was a dance one, produced by some DJ rapping in verses and a bunch of stripped ladies dancing and singing (together with the DJ) the chorus of Tarzan Boy (Baltimora) like : Oh oh oh oh oh etc :P It stuck in my mind and I have no clue how...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.