Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nani das Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 10:34 PM
    Malayalee OBC girl in love with AP Reddy guy
    Hi,

I am a malayalee (OBC caste) girl. Me and my co-worker, an Andra Pradesh Reddy guy are in love from past 1 year. We know each other very well and want genuinely to marry each other. He is having responsibility to get her sister married. We are planning to tel this matter in our home after her marriage.

But AP culture is totally differenet from ours, especially Reddys. They are very much bothered about caste, social status etc.. So even if my parents agree, we are sure that his parents will never agree. But, we know that we are the best for each other and feeling too worried if we will have to marry any one else due to parent's force. We knew about all these issues before itself as our friend also faced similar situation and broke up. But, we were unable to stop ourselves from loving, understanding and wishing each other. But, we couldn't make parents sad or crying because of us.

In his family, no one loved and evenif loved, didn't marry. My life became very dull and depressed due to these tentions. I am not able to do my work also:(

We had decided to break up previously. But, we still believe that we are made for each other and we will succeed . Is there any way to convince our parents and make them agree?

Thanks,
    Nani
    Nani das Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 12:11 AM
    Please reply to my query... :(

Daily I am checking...

Nani...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage allowed in reddy caste? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I like a Muslim girl and we both are in serious relationship from past 5 months and both of us want to get married to each other but the problem here is caste. I am a Hindu and she is a Muslim she has already spoken about this to her parents and her parents have not agreed and started searching...

The girl I love is with another guy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Ok so this girl is the sister of my best friend. She and I have always known each other and got on. Several years ago I realised I had feelings for this girl. My best pal even suggested that I ask her out a couple of years ago but I didn't think she was into me and gave it a miss, even...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

View more questions Search