Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmilingInside Posts: 182, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2012, 08:30 PM
    Problem after cleaning toilet with Ajax?
    I used to always just use a liquid bathroom cleaner or bleach, but a few weeks ago I cleaned my toilet with Ajax and my regular same old toilet brush. Ever since then it gets awfully dirty looking at and under the water line very, VERY quickly.

It says 'scratch free' on the product.

What might be going on here and how can I fix this?

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning toilet with vinegar [ 1 Answers ]

I clean my toilet by spraying it with half vinegar, half water. How long does it have to steep before I can remove it (with hot water)? Thanks, AW.

Self-Cleaning Toilet Seat [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, guys, I would like to share with you what I've seen at a rest-stop bathroom, in Fussen, So.Bavaria, Germany last week. It is a Self-Cleaning toilet seat... :eek: Best Regards Milo Dolezal YouTube - SELF-CLEANING TOILET SEAT

Are All of the Toilet Bowl Cleaning Inserts Bad for the Inner Workings of a Toilet? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, All! I'm just wondering if all of the toilet bowl cleaners that you might place in the tank of a toilet are bad for the mechanisms in the toilet. I know that some are. They can cause certain rubber parts to disintegrate or not work as well, more quickly then they normally would. Any...

How to make AJAX Google friendly [ 1 Answers ]

I Developed a website www.adstolet.com in ajax and asp.net but now Google is unable to crawl that.. is there any way to make my website Google friendly??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.