Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rajveer828 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 07:43 PM
    221(g) refusal
    I was interviewed at US embassy New Delhi on sep 13,2012 for immigrant visa. At the end of interview the officer told me that visa is approved and I will get it by courier in couple of days. But after 4 working days they picked up my previous refusal, and they changed decision. I received a letter under section 221(g) request for few more documents regarding the case.
    Last time I was denied under same section 221(g) which is not a permanent ineligibility.

I already sent the requested documents.
    Can anyone tell what happens next.
    Thanks
    Rajveer

Check out some similar questions!

Bosal 287-221 Center Silencer (Muffler) [ 1 Answers ]

Be careful buying Bosal "direct fit" mufflers and exhaust pipes. I just installed a Bosal center silencer and exhaust pipe (287-221), plus a rear muffler (VFM1337), on my 1993 Civic DX, 4 Dr. Sedan, VIN EG8. Major cutting and fabrication was involved. Don't believe that only simple hand tools...

221 N. Bever St. Wooster, OH [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find a REAL FREE site to search property records. Everyone claims to be free when u do your search in order to get results I must pay.

Honeywell th 221 b not turning on the heater [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 wires comeing out of the wall one is white and one is red I hook them up but the boiler doesn't turn on

Whirlpool AWZ 221 Dryer not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm practically begging for help cause my dryer is my life! I have a Whirlpool AWZ 221 tumble dryer which has been working perfectly for a year or two until today. When I went to turn on the machine by pressing in the start button, nothing happens and the start button won't stay pressed....

H1B - 221 g Denial [ 4 Answers ]

Hi One of my friend got 221 g Visa refusal for H1B.As the reason is petitioner is not able to give him an employment.So me too applied to the same company.Does it affect my case too?And is there any chance for him to take for H4 Visa?Will H1b refusal will stopped him to go for H4 Visa too. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.