Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Watterlillies Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 06:12 PM
    I want a small website for myself. Where can I go to get free space?
    I am going through some difficult legal procedures. I need to set up a website and ask for donation to help me out. Could you advise where I can get free space and get easy instruction on how to create the website? Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 20, 2012, 10:27 PM
    There are many places you can setup sites for any activities.
    There are also a number of sites you can solicit funds from for projects or personal reasons.
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 11:08 PM
    You can make free website through Google website services.
    There are some other sources like webs, weebly which provide free website creating service.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 20, 2012, 11:44 PM
    You can ask people to give you money, it is not a donation, a donation by what it is, would be though a tax exempt corporation or church. Since the money given to you could not be tax deductable, that needs to be clear.
    Watterlillies Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 09:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    There are many places you can setup sites for any activities.
    There are also a number of sites you can solicit funds from for projects or personal reasons.
    Thanks for your reply. I am almost done with setting my own website, at a cheap cost. Could you give me the names of websites that I can solicit funds for my project?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2012, 11:16 PM
    Years ago, there was a young man on Oprah. He had set up a web site and had asked each person who read it to send him a penny. Over time, he received enough pennies to help him with college expenses.

Take that as a hint to ask for a small amount, and no more than a dollar. Nearly everyone can spare that. Getting the word out will be the tough part. And your web site will have to be clever and fun to read and interesting, so that people will want to help.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 07:30 AM
    Most ISP (internet providers) allow some web hosting here you can set up a site for free. Check your ISP for more information.
    AanyaDsouza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 05:30 AM
    The latest figures show that while conventional retailing has slowed considerably during the recession, online retailing has actually grown. Your decision to want an online presence for your business does certainly seem to be the right one. All you need then is some easy website builder software, simple!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a free computer website to ask a free question from a expert [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a web site that you can go to ,to pull up your text message from your cell phone

Where can I go o get a small loan or grant to help with my new website? [ 9 Answers ]

I jusy started my website.I spent all my money to get it built. I need a loan or grant to do my advertising.all I need is 1000 dollars more for it. Can someone send me to the right place for help?if someone can help me my e-mail address is

Free space for website [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any site that will accept html that is free to use? Without registering a domain name? I had a "site" on AOL until they revamped and took away Hometown. I was allowed 20 Mb per screen name there. I had 4 screen names that I linked on Hometown, using over 45 MB. I can find free...

Online website for a small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my aunt has a specialty furniture store she would like to Create a website so that she can advertise her business and Maybe have people order online can anyone give advice and Suggestion on how to go about it Thanks

View more questions Search