Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lefty3121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 10:24 AM
    A circle L bottom of glass with two gold bands at the top
    it is a shot glass set from small to large

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove glass top from furniture [ 11 Answers ]

My wife is restoring furniture and she would like to know How to remove the glass top from the dressing table Without damaging the veneer.

Gold head cane or walking stick ( knob like ) marked with a circle with a number [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gold head for a walking stick or cane. It appears to be shaped like a mushroom. All fancy engraving. The very top is engraved "h.n. Goddard 1891" hallmarks are a circle with a "2" in the center also a shield with possible a letter "s" below that stamped is 49A.It appears that all the...

How do I clean my glass top stove? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a glass top stove and it gets "heat rings" on the elements where I put my pots and pans. They are brown and gross looking. I clean my stove every time I use it but these do not come off. Can anyone help me?

Dyeing hair blonde on top and a brown on bottom to a dark brown on top [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I've had my hair dyed dark brown on bottom and blond on top. Like that half and half thingy. Well, anyway I want to dye my hair a dark brown. However, my blond is brassy from rusty well water. The blond is a light. Any ideas as to how to not turn my color brassy? Or NOT make it look stupid. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.