Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eabooth Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Moved from GA to TN
    My husband begin working in TN the last week of January 2006, rented and then purchased a home in April 2006. I lived and worked in Georgia until June 1, 2006. I did not begin working in TN until November 2006. Are we considered full time GA residents or TN residents?

Thanks
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 9, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Depends on the states residency requirements. Some places consider you a resident after 6 weeks, some 1 year. So you might want to double check
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 11, 2007, 12:09 AM
    You are a part-year resident for Georgia.

Tennessee has no income tax, so it is not relevant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex has moved on... almost? [ 11 Answers ]

Here's the long story short.. after being together for almost 2 years my boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago at the beginning of junior year of high school saying he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now and needs a break. Now I realize we're still young and there's other people out...

He moved away [ 19 Answers ]

I was dating my boyfriend for a few months and everything was great. He decided to move away to another province and I would eventually move there too. I kept asking him on msn when he was far away in europe visiting family if he knew what we were going to do, and he kind of brushed things off. He...

Birds moved in [ 6 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. I have a micro-hood over my range which vents outside. I've discovered some birds have moved in through that vent opening and have built a nest right where the venting starts at the microwave. At least that's where the sounds are coming from. What can I do? Thanks.

I have moved on to SONGS! [ 6 Answers ]

This is an R&B song, from the mid to late 80's I believe. I've got 50.00 bucks coming if I can find the name of the group that sang a song called Tennis Anyone. I think it was one of those 'one hit wonder' type of groups. It was a slow song and here are some of the lyrics: Tennis anyone, tennis...

View more questions Search