Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2012, 06:12 AM
    Gps
    Can you use your GPS to find your car at the airport parking or at Disneyland?

Do you need to download something?
    RMatthews Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 06:24 AM
    Something to try. My Garmin GPS has a "Where am I" feature - if you select it it will provide an exact latitude and longitude coordinate which you can then store. I once tooka reading, walked about 200 feet, took another and it gave me differetn readings.

You could take a reading, take the GPS with you, put it it Walk mode and then see if it will find it. Whether it works depends on how accurate the reading is. Of course if you park in a garage without saltellite reception this won't work...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Yes you can. Depending on your make/model you could mark a waypoint at your parking spot. Then, from the park entrance/exit you could navigate to your waypoint.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2012, 06:46 AM
    Very interesting. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Garmin GPS [ 3 Answers ]

I need maps for indian cities like delhi, mumbai etc. for my garmin gps for the cars. Is it possible to download Google maps to garmin GPS?

What is the difference between gps and a-gps [ 1 Answers ]

what is the difference between gps and a-gps?????????

Gps tracking [ 6 Answers ]

How do I track from computer to my handphone the gps services.. I was using SE W715 now.. When I refer this to telco company, they said Refer to SE, while SE ask to refer the network What is going on man? I ve just planned to use blackberry curve next?

Gps [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to disable gps that has been installed in a company truck?

View more questions Search