Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    learner2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 03:19 AM
    Can I keep common goldfish and black moors in 1 tank
    I ve a pair of common gold fish and one of black moors.. can dey be kept together
    Buffy cat Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 03:17 PM
    I haven't heard of black moors before but as long as they both need the same temperature of water lik you can't have a. Tropical with a cold water fish hope this helped
    GZDZ Posts: 139, Reputation: 18

Mar 9, 2013, 10:04 AM
    Black moor is a goldfish!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goldfish on the bottom of a tank. [ 1 Answers ]

In the past couple of days, our goldfish has been acting weird. It's area underneath it front fins has swelled. I looked up Swim Bladder Disease and Constipated Gold fish and it does not appear to be the problem as they are not swimming upside down. We introduced a new fish(scavenger) about two...

Goldfish tank pump [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what size pump I need for a 420 litre fish tank:confused:i have had the tank for over a year and have recently moved to acreage and tank water my fish are gasping for oxygen and the filter is constantly black what can I do to help my fish

My goldfish is always at the bottom on the tank and has black spots [ 2 Answers ]

I have four goldfish in my tank and one of them always is at the bottom of it and I think its tail is broken or something because once he got stuck in the filter

Air bubbles in my goldfish tank [ 3 Answers ]

I have a small hexagon tank for my 2 goldfish, it has a filter that pumps out small air bubbles into the tank, the tank is around 15 litres. I am worried because there seems to be a lot of air bubbles in the tank, will this harm my fish?

Black moors [ 4 Answers ]

Can a Black Moor live in a 2 gallon fish bowl with no filter?:confused:

View more questions Search