Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 09:39 PM
    iPhone 3G iPod Shake Shuffle
    I don't know but in IPhone iPod there is an option available: shake to shuffle, by which next song is played after shuffle. But I think it doesn't work when your phone is locked. Is it so it doesn't work during phone locked.

Check out some similar questions!

How to turn off shuffle in iPhone iPod [ 0 Answers ]

I want an option to turn off shuffle in iPhone's iPod. Because it plays the song in shuffle which I don't want. Is there any way how the songs can be played in alphabetical order.

Ipod Shuffle [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how long or how do I know when my Ipod Shuffle is done charging when connected to my computer?

Ipod Shuffle [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get an Ipod shuffle but don't really know anything about Ipods I have had many MP3 players though. I was just wondering do I absolutely need Itunes? And what do I do transfer my song from Limewire to Itunes? Or do I need to pay for the songs off Itunes?

Ipod Shuffle Corrupted [ 1 Answers ]

When I try and reload my Ipod Shuffle (1st gen) it tells me the Ipod is corrupted, and I will have to restore it to factory settings. But when I try and do this, it tells me that it cannot be done (Error 1418). Anyone ever been able to fix this and know if the problem is with the Ipod, or maybe if...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.