Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mymindi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 08:43 AM
    County music male artist
    This is my question... On March 7, 2007 Imus on the Imus in the Morning Show played a country song sung by a male artist of which I can NOT remember the name of the artist, nor the name of the song. It is a brand new released song and is such a riot that it may become a top ten in the country music circle.

The song told a story of how a man meets woman, and how he liked the way her lips wrapped around a beer bottle, and how he would like to walk with her in the moonlight out in the sticks, and most importantly and the most fun part of the song, is how he would like to search on her for TICKS...

If at all possible, I would like to know the name of the Artist and the name of the Song.

Thank you!!
    lighthouse2673 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Brad paisley Ticks is the name of the song Hope this helps
    Redbone Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 25, 2007, 04:01 PM
    I would love to thank who ever asked about that song. Up until I read that I had know clue that there was a song in country music that silly. I was extra glad that somebody knew that answer. I had to actuelly down load the song and liston to it. I played it and fell out of my chair lauging so hard because it was a riot. Again thanks alot:)
    crystal29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mymindi
    This is my question....On March 7, 2007 Imus on the Imus in the Morning Show played a country song sung by a male artist of which I can NOT remember the name of the artist, nor the name of the song. It is a brand new released song and is such a riot that it may become a top ten in the country music circle.

The song told a story of how a man meets woman, and how he liked the way her lips wrapped around a beer bottle, and how he would like to walk with her in the moonlight out in the sticks, and most importantly and the most fun part of the song, is how he would like to search on her for TICKS .....

If at all possible, I would like to know the name of the Artist and the name of the Song.

Thank you !!!!
    Ticks
    crystal29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Why can I down load music
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 7, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone
    I would love to thank who ever asked about that song. Up until I read that I had know clue that there was a song in country music that silly. I was extra glad that somebody knew that answer. I had to actuelly down load the song and liston to it. I played it and fell out of my chair lauging so hard because it was a riot. again thanks alot:)
    If you want a few more silly country songs... try these!

--The A$$hole Song---Jimmy Buffet
    --I'll Never Smoke Weed With Willy Again---Toby Keith and Friends

Good for a laugh! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move to another county? [ 3 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with someone in another county 3 hours away. I am in California. I have primary custody of my children with some visitation for father. Can I move without the father's permisssion? Or do I have to do it through the court. I am currently in the process of asking for full legal...

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

Loudon County-Camden Westwind Apts. [ 3 Answers ]

Does the Apartment Management have the right to require I put my 18yo son, his 20yo girl frind and my 76yo father on my lease which makes them responsible for the rent (As well as myself)? I made them aware my dad has dementia and I have full Power of Attorney for him. My son and his girlfriend...

Called county clerk today? [ 8 Answers ]

I called the clerk today to make sure I was bringing all the correct documents for our divorce. It's a very simple uncontested divorce, we're not using an attorney. She told me she could not tell me what were the correct documents to bring. I'm assuming that would be considered "giving legal...

Know this county song? [ 5 Answers ]

If you know artist & title please let me know... some of the lyrics are 'I can see me being with you for the rest of my life.. I can see you loving me too.. it sure would be nice... two hearts, one love' thank you .

View more questions Search