Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bambi31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Towing liens
    Can a towing lien be placed on my drivers license in the state of Florida or my license plate or both? Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

What wires mean what for towing? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 2 wheel drive truck with a factory towing package. I had a friend rewire the light connector for a trailer I just purchased and he couldn't figure out what wire did what. I am putting on a 7 wire plug and would like to do this right the first time. Can you...

Mechanics liens and liens against property [ 3 Answers ]

I lent my son in law $10,000 to put down payment on a home about a year and a half ago My question is how do I put a lien on the house and which state do I do it in . I'm in Calif. And the house is isn't Arizona. And do I just record it with the county or court or what?

Towing capacity [ 1 Answers ]

What is the towing capacity of a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9 liter v8 engine 4 wheel drive ?

Towing my honda [ 1 Answers ]

Can I tow my 1995 honda with all four wheels down with my motor home ?

Towing question [ 3 Answers ]

I need a 62 foot single wide mobile home transported to my mountain property temporarily. I have never done this before, we are using the trailor as temp residence while we build our cabin home. I have no idea who to call to tow this mobile home from the seller to my property. I have no clue as to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.