Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4babygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 08:48 PM
    Help me solve this riddle
    Four friends (one is named Janie) went out to dinner at a mexican restaurant. The hostess seated them in a booth. Each ordered a different meat (pork, mahimahi, beef, or chicken) and each ordered a different kind of mexican dish (tostada, burrito, fajita, or chimichanga). Use the clues below to determine what dish each person ordered, the kind of meat it contained, and where each person was sitting.

1. The person who ordered mahimahi sat next to Ted and across from the person who ordered a burrito.
    2. Ken sat diagonally across from the person who ate the fajita and across from the person that ordered beef.
    3. The person who ordered a chimichanga sat across from the person who ordered chicken and next to allyson.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 18, 2012, 08:59 PM
    What did you choose for an answer?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 18, 2012, 09:05 PM
    Draw a picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Me Solve a Riddle [ 4 Answers ]

Looks human but is not, Cut from the hair, and you shall received it.

Help me solve this riddle [ 4 Answers ]

What do cars run on?

Help Me Solve a Riddle [ 1 Answers ]

I borrow 50. From each of my parents = 100.00 to buy a shirt for 97.00 I get 3.00 back. I give one to each parent. Now owe each parent 49.00. Keep one for myself. But... 49+49=98+1=99. Where is the other dollar?

Help me solve this riddle! [ 1 Answers ]

3 pool players sank 8 balls on 3 separate pool tables... the 1 ball remained on green velvet so it only counted 7. (it is football related)

View more questions Search