Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AerBear Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 08:01 PM
    Ovulation
    So today at around 11:50AM I got stomach cramps in the area my ovaries are in. My friend says I'm ovulating since my last period was Aug 31, 12(two weeks ago). But this has never happened to me before so I'm confused why it's starting now. Help?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 18, 2012, 08:47 PM
    Some women can feel when they're ovulating. I do once in a while, but not every period.

It happens, and it's not really something to be concerned about.

Of course your friend, and us, can only guess that this pain is due to you ovulating. It could be something else. You could be constipated, you could have a stomach bug, or many other things. If this pain persists and you want to know what's going on 100%, then see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulation [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is dani... I had my lmp on 6-15-11. My cycles went from 28 days and had the mirrana taken out about 9mths ago and since has had cycles 25 days. Do I cut my cycles in half or would I still have it on my 14 day? Had unprotected sex on the 25 at 12 am in the morn that was my 11 day going...

Ovulation? [ 5 Answers ]

If lmp was on 6-15-11 and my cycles are every 25 days when do I ovulate, every 12 or 14 days? I had unproted sex on 25 my 11 day is there a chance of pregnancy?

Ovulation [ 24 Answers ]

Just a quick question I have not had a period in over 10 months doc has said that even if you don't have a period you could still be ovulating, how can I find out if I am ovulating without having a period?? Help very confused and frustrated

Take look.ovulation? [ 1 Answers ]

I have detected my LH surge with a home ovulation kit but I have not seen very much of the egg white discharge. I detected it this morning and the morning before but I did not see the discharge throughout the day. I had intercourse the two nights before I noticed the discharge so could it be semen?...

View more questions Search