Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrPomPo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Science Fair
    I need ideas for my science fair... anything will help.
    ~~Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2012, 05:13 PM
    Cold Fusion Reactor.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 18, 2012, 05:15 PM
    Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 18, 2012, 07:08 PM
    What grade?
    marq123 Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Jan 30, 2013, 03:23 AM
    It depends on what grade your in.. My daughter just did a Science fair project making a paper clip float but she is in 3RD grade. She got an A but if you Google it then tons of ideas will show up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good science fair title if my science fair question is... [ 2 Answers ]

Which salt will cool a beverage the fastest with ice and water. And can u make my question better

Science Fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm doing an experiment for a science fair and I would like to know if you could tell me what is the general ingredients in drain cleaner and/or toilet cleaner. I trying to find out the affects of drain cleaner and toilet scrub on the environment. Of course, you can just give me a...

Science fair [ 2 Answers ]

Dear reader, For my science fair project, I plan to do the title... which plant can obsorb the meost odor in the bathroom. For the project I need a device to help me measure how much stinky odor is still left. Do u know where I could buy it? Thanks for your help! ...

Science Fair [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Can anyone give me good subjects for a Kindergartener to do a project for a science fair? Thanks!

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My daughter isn`t sure if she would like to do her science project on yawning.She mentioned something about how much bacteria is on a vending machine coke can?I don`t have a clue!HELP! Does anyone know of any unique ones?Aparently that is one thing the judges look for.What about science vs....

View more questions Search