Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    081091 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Riddles solver
    I am a number. I am greater than the product of 4 and 8. I am less than the difference between 550 and 515. I am am even number. What number am I?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2012, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 081091 View Post
    i am a number. i am greater than the product of 4 and 8. i am less than the difference between 550 and 515. i am am even number. what number am i?

This is actually Batnaghar School assignment - look in your texbook.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone solve these two riddles? [ 2 Answers ]

Item 1 “I can fall from the sky, like a gift from above. I bring new life, a child of love. You discard me like nothing, like I have no worth. But that's a mistake in this quarter of Earth." Item 2 "I fill you up, feel me inside. Go without and surely you will die. Fresh as the air, a sigh...

Homonym riddles [ 0 Answers ]

What is a full-sized moan?

Help with riddles [ 4 Answers ]

Please respond if your good at making up riddle's and science! {e-mail removed} I know its not a question but I really need help! And ill send you the question if you respond please I need the answer tonight! {MOD note: edited to remove off line contact request. Answers to posts are answered on...

Riddles [ 10 Answers ]

The Man Who Made It Doesn't Want It, The Man Who Bought It Doesn't Need It, And The Man Who Uses It Doesn't Know It; What Is It?

More riddles [ 5 Answers ]

When you speak my name I no longer exist, what am I? I'm as light as a feather, but the world's strongest men cannot hold me for much more than a minute, what am I? I'm where eight comes before seven How many animals in total did moses take on the ark? There was a blind beggar who had a...

View more questions Search