Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nr17 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Sep 18, 2012, 01:30 PM
    Birth control and pregnancy
    If I don't know if I'm pregnant or not but I'm still taking my birth control so in case I'm not pregnant I don't get pregnant how long can I take the birth control before.it starts affecting the baby if I am. I cannot go to take a pregnancy test for another two weeks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2012, 03:46 PM
    You know the pill isn't 100% effective.

Just wait until you get the test in two weeks... or go to your drug store and buy a HPT and do it first thing in the morning.
    nr17 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Sep 21, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Symptoms
    For about a month I been having symptoms such as minor headaches, back and side aches, moodiness, etc. Other signs that would leaf be to believe I might be pregnant so I have taken 3 pregnancy tests but they all came back negative. What could these symptoms also be ?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 21, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Have you missed your period?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy after birth control [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped taking birth control after 6 months on it and had unprotected sex the next month while ovulating. Now I'm 2 days late for my period, but I've started having some very light, brown spotting. Is this a common start to a pregnancy? What are the chances that I'm pregnant since I just stopped...

I am on birth control, but I am worried about pregnancy. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. I have been on birth control for almost 3 years now, but the last time I went to the OBGYN they told me I needed a higher estrogen pill due to spotting. They put me on trinessa, which I just started about 2 weeks ago, Well now I have been getting really sick in the morning, throwing...

Birth control and Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I've been married now for over 3 years and my husband and I have had talks about starting a family. Last year, I got off the birth controls and for about 4 months had no period and then all of a sudden I had painful, heavy periods for over 2 months. So I got back on the pills. So we decided that...

View more questions Search