Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BT-7A Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 06:27 AM
    I've completed AB in Political Science, can regard myself as a political philosopher
    I have completed a four year degree AB in Political Science, with that can regard myself as a political philosopher?
    I have long been interested with the state, the best form it, its functions and parts, and its relations which led me to take up the course of Political Science and with academic tolerance and studies I have completed it and in the process of and after I have published numerous pieces concerning ethics, and political philosophy not to mention that political philosophy amounts great in my course so with that can I regard myself a political philosopher? As another name of entitling myself political scientist.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 18, 2012, 07:09 AM
    Titles are meaningless unless conferred on you by others.
    If you get a PhD, you will have more right to call yourself a philosopher, ethicist, or political scientist, as you wish.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 18, 2012, 07:22 AM
    No, your degree merely makes you dangerous ( college degree/title humor) A person with just their beginning or first degree really gets to make no claims. You have no experience under belt, Perhaps with 5 years experience and a Masters Degree. But no at this poing you are just starting to learn in real life now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the highest score in Political Science paper in cbse 2010 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the highest score in the subject of Political Science of the recently announced CBSE 2010 results for Delhi region

Political Science/American Government [ 1 Answers ]

When someone tells a lie that they know is false in order o cause someone harm is called what? Answer please

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

Political Science [ 1 Answers ]

What does electoral vote mean?

View more questions Search