Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sagick Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 07:15 PM
    Cramps
    While running I always get massive cramps right where my stomach is. Might be in my pancreas not sure. ( low knowledge of anatomy). Anyway I always have clear pee and I eat a granola bar about half an hour before the 5k. What cann I do to prevent this?
    iswim95 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 07:18 PM
    You can also stretch. What you don't want to is drink and/or eat really fast before a meet. The pee is clear because of the hydration, the drinking of the tons of water, that's good, because your body needs to stay hydrated... but mostly for cramps don't be rushed, especially if you're running. I do sports and I've done that. So stretch and eat or drink easily if you know I mean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cramps [ 1 Answers ]

How many days can cramps last in first trimester

Pre Period cramps or implantation cramps?? Can anyone relate? [ 2 Answers ]

Today is April 11th. Two weeks a I had some cramping in the right side then later in the left very mild. Today is the 11th and my periods due on the 22nd. I my breast have been sore and my nipples were burning yesterday. This morning I had a painful cramp on my right ovary and a shooting pain the...

Cramps [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm pregnant :) and I have been having Like really LITTLE cramps in my tummy and my back hurts and feels heavy is it normal to have small cramps ?

Cramps [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband had unoprotected sex one week ago and about 2 days ago I started to feel sick to my stomach and very crampy what could this mean'?

View more questions Search