Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nellzrob Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 07:34 AM
    Hotel or resort
    I am currently busy researching hotels and resorts, I have emailed a few for information but they have not responded, does anyone know of hotels or resorts that respond asap?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2012, 08:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nellzrob View Post
    I am currently busy researching hotels and resorts, i have emailed a few for information but they have not responded, does anyone know of hotels or resorts that respond asap?

What are you looking for? What are you asking?

Almost everything is available on line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Last resort! [ 2 Answers ]

If I gave up my parental rights, am I still obligated to pay child support?

Tropical resort [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My name is Dale and I am a previous business owner. I am currently looking for investors for a tropical resort. The resort is up and running. The is selling do to their health. The resort has an outstanding finance record. With my award winning team and my investors I will operate this...

View more questions Search