Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    8oclockdave Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 06:59 PM
    value of a federal reserve note
    Does any one Know the value of a $10.00 Red Seal Federal Reserve * Note? Serial # Gf00005262* Has a Gold $10.00 in lower right hand corner and /f6 in the middle left It is a 2004A series I've been looking all day for an answer ,with no luck,even from the paper money Black Book.

Does anyone have an idea

Thank You:

8oclockdave

Check out some similar questions!

Need to talk with someone who really knows coins, bill and federal reserve note value [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My husband and I found a lot of coins, two dollar bills and dollar bills in a bin after my mother in laws passing. We are hesitant to just deposit the bills because her x husband use to collect and we just want to be sure we know what we have. We would love to speak with someone...

Federal Reserve Note $1000 Series of 1934 A (blank on back) [ 1 Answers ]

This is a large Note, everything looks great on front - Says Federal Reserve Note Series of 1934 Washington D.C. but the back is blank. Funny money? Looks like a cool notepad, but it never hurts to ask if there could be someone out there who wants it. Thanks, D.

Federal reserve 10 dollar bill [ 0 Answers ]

I also have a 1928B $10 bill - Federal reserve bank of chicago signed by N.O. Woods and A.W. Mellon. There are three fold marks still visible and the corners are a bit dog-eared. There's a big G in the middle of the seal and the serial numbers are green. The number 7 appears in four corners of the...

Federal reserve banks [ 2 Answers ]

Who do the federal reserve banks do business with?

New powers to the Federal Reserve. [ 25 Answers ]

Bush proposes financial regulation overhaul - Stocks & economy - MSNBC.com Is it just me? Is there something wrong with handing the key to Americas financial system to private bankers? What does this mean to you? The stock market is being manipulated by them. They have the power to manipulate...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.