Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kit-Kat_Monkey Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Dec 8, 2012, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    So murderer's shouldn't regret killing their victims?
    OH MY GOD! WHY MUST PEOPLE MAKE ME MAD!

For the record, I wasn't talking about murderers, and second, I am just sitting here laughing my bum off at all the reasons you people come up with that state I am wrong... so I am correct, you are correct, lets just morph our answers together. If someone does something stupid, that does not include felonies, they should not regret it, rather learn from their mistake, and not do it again.

Dec 8, 2012, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Here's something that will shock you. I was a kid once too, and I also made mistakes. So, if no one knows mistakes better than a kid, and I'm older with more experience, then it stands to reason that my advice is a lot more valid, since I've had the experience of making mistakes as a kid, and grew up to learn more.

Where did I cuss? This site actually doesn't allow cussing. Any cuss words are automatically deleted by the system. So I'm curious. Where did I cuss?
    Not you the other person.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit-Kat_Monkey View Post
    OH MY GOD! WHY MUST PEOPLE MAKE ME MAD!

For the record, I wasn't talking about murderers, and second, I am just sitting here laughing my bum off at all the reasons you people come up with that state I am wrong... so I am correct, you are correct, lets just morph our answers together. If someone does something stupid, that does not include felonies, they should not regret it, rather learn from their mistake, and not do it again.
    You still don't get it.

In order to learn, you have to regret. If you don't regret, you don't learn.

I'm beginning to think that you don't know what regret means. Regret means realizing that you did something stupid, you did something you shouldn't have done. Feeling sad that you made a mistake.

Without regret, you can't learn from your mistakes. If you don't regret, then why wouldn't you do it again?

I'm done. Arguing with you about something this obvious, is making my brain hurt. Grow up, get an education, and when you can actually make an argument that makes sense, come back and try again.

Good bye.

Dec 8, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    You still don't get it.

In order to learn, you have to regret. If you don't regret, you don't learn.

I'm beginning to think that you don't know what regret means. Regret means realizing that you did something stupid, you did something you shouldn't have done. Feeling sad that you made a mistake.

Without regret, you can't learn from your mistakes. If you don't regret, then why wouldn't you do it again?

I'm done. Arguing with you about something this obvious, is making my brain hurt. Grow up, get an education, and when you can actually make an argument that makes sense, come back and try again.

Good bye.
    I don't even understand why you people have to be mean. I was just giving my opinion and my take on the situation. Oh and for the record, when your mean to kids, it doesn't feel very nice for the kid. So thanks... For being a jerk. And making me feel even worse about myself than I usually do.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit-Kat_Monkey View Post
    I don't even understand why you people have to be mean. I was just giving my opinion and my take on the situation. oh and for the record, when your mean to kids, it doesn't feel very nice for the kid. So thanks... For being a jerk. And making me feel even worse about myself than I usually do.
    If you post on this site, you have to be accurate. Telling a child that's not smart enough to stay away from the salt and ice challenge, that they shouldn't regret it, which amounts to not learning from it (no matter what you think), is not good advice.

If you can't take people disagreeing with you, then you don't belong here. Being a kid has nothing to do with anything. If you want to post here, you have to be adult enough to back up what you say, and take the feedback when people don't agree. If it hurts your feelings, then you're not mature enough to be on a site like this.

It's not my job to make you feel good about yourself, by agreeing with what you write.

By the way, I have a 14 year old son, guilt trips don't work on me. I'd say the same thing to my son if he posted what you posted. Only difference is, he'd learn from his mistake, and not pull the pity card.

Good bye and good luck.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 03:57 PM
    This thread is now closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to cure salt and ice frostbite? [ 60 Answers ]

What to do after salt and ice challenge to prevent scares, bubbles, or swelling? Please help me it hurts a lot :`(

Ice/Salt = FrostBite? [ 18 Answers ]

I understand that when you pour salt on your upper fore arm, then apply (with pressure) a common ice cube for period of 1-3 min frostbite will occur. The amount of salt and the length of time play key factors in the severity of the so called... Reaction. I guess my question is how do you treat the...

Can a salt and ice burn or frostbite cause cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I was so stupid, I let my friends talk me into doing this and now I have an ugly purple burn... it hurts too! Later I began to read it was frostbite and I got scared, but then I came across someone on the Internet that said I can cause cancer? So can it?

How To Heal Salt And Ice Challenge FrostBite? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok So I Was Watching A Couple Videos On YouTube About The Salt And Ice Challenge And I Thought They Were Pretty Funny So I Decided On Making My Own Video^o^ Long Story Short I Held The Ice For A Very Long Time And Now It Kind of Hurts Like HELL How Could I Heal It!

View more questions Search