Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    williams2262 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 01:25 PM
    What is my michael jordan autograph worth
    My husband has a 1984 ACC Allstar Basketball Game program that Michael Jordan played in. He is named in the program and autographed it for my husband. This was Jordan's senior year at UNC Chapel Hill. How much is it worth?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 15, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Depends on your location and condition.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 15, 2012, 02:09 PM
    Ask on the eBay Sports Discussion Board.
    Or just sign up as a seller and list it at auction starting at $500 (wild guess).
    Hope it goes higher.
    OR list it as a Buy it Now or Best Offer for $5000 and see what you get for offers.

I had an antique carving and had no idea of it's value so listed it at 10,000 or best offer, and someone explained to me what it was and I could see from many of his purchases that it was worth about 1,000, and sold it to him for that. A lot easier than doing a ton of research.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 05:11 PM
    I am going to to say fro 300 to 1000 depending on collector, but unlike some more common items that can be seen with others selling on eBay this is more of a one of a kind ( well he may have done a few 100 of them, but how many still exist.

Finding the buyer is more the issue, since this was not his pro but college time. Again the above iteas are worth a try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is my Michael Jordan autographed photo worth? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 8X10 photo of when the Chicago Bulls won their last championship playing the Utah Jazz. In the photo, there is 05.6 seconds remaining on the clock when Jordan makes the winning shot. The photo was taken when the ball was in the bottom of the net and Jordan is just above the freethrow...

Michael jordan rated rookie white sox worth? [ 1 Answers ]

Mint condition

View more questions Search